Jio Fiber unilaterally changed my plan! Jio stooping to such low levels!!

• Thread starter Thread starter icecool20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,095
Yes, back to normal speeds.
There is no change in validity. The validity is the same. I was taken for a ride by Jio.
Had raised a complaint, they closed the complaint without even calling me to check what the problem was.....
I have to live with JIO for the near foreseeable future since there is no other company which provides high speed internet access in my area.
I have a CCTV system which i cannot port forward with JIO, Also disappointed with their upload speeds. (Was aware of both these problems before I became a JIO customer - so would not blame JIO on these counts since these were known issues -, thanks to this forum....
For the time being, download speeds are close to what they promised... So will wait for other better alternatives....
Heard Airtel is laying cables.... Once they go live, I will shift.
Till such time, JIO it is....

Last edited:
Airtel is better than jio.
But It's postpaid.
But in some places they are giving to local operators. Check before shifting.
I am staying in jio bcz of prepaid and 199 weekly plan.

Thanks, Nitin.. I wasn't aware of this..... Will check with them on the process......
Atleast in the interim, I can use that to remotely access my CCTV. Thanks for the heads up...

Yes, back to normal speeds.
There is no change in validity. The validity is the same. I was taken for a ride by Jio.
Had raised a complaint, they closed the complaint without even calling me to check what the problem was.....
I have to live with JIO for the near foreseeable future since there is no other company which provides high speed internet access in my area.
I have a CCTV system which i cannot port forward with JIO, Also disappointed with their upload speeds. (Was aware of both these problems before I became a JIO customer - so would not blame JIO on these counts since these were known issues -, thanks to this forum....
For the time being, download speeds are close to what they promised... So will wait for other better alternatives....
Heard Airtel is laying cables.... Once they go live, I will shift.
Till such time, JIO it is....
That is why we suggested not to worry about it as their CC is clueless and their engineers have zero knowledge. All you will do is waste your time and effort.

Same thing happened to me today 300Mbps changed to 100Mbps but no message regarding change of plan.

UPDATE: resolved after a restart.

Last edited: