Jio fiber tp link gateway issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaydev
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,162
ISP
Jio
I got jio fiber connection 3 days back. Since then I haven't rebooted the gateway and it was working fine. Today in evening the internet wasn't working so I checked the gateway and red light was blinking. It turned to stable green after 5-10 mins and again after 5-10 mins red light started blinking and it didn't turn green after waiting for long time so I called the customer care and they told me to reboot the gateway and after rebooting it was stable green and is working perfectly fine. They said that there was some network connectivity issue. I asked them whether I will need to reboot it frequently as this issue may crop up again. They said that it won't happen frequently. Is there any solution for this? I think public IP address wasn't renewed automatically (after reboot public IP address was changed) that's why red light was blinking. Rebooting the gateway frequently is very annoying task.
Note - The gateway is in its default settings. I haven't changed anything. Firmware version - SRCMTF1_JCOW414_R2.30.