JIO 4G TARIFF PLANS

bsnlapp

[color=#0000ff;]The actual commercial launch may take a few more months. [/color]
[color=#0000ff;]The company will offer speeds of 4 MB/second at 500 rupees per month for 10 GB usage,[/color]
monthly plans for 5 GB data at 2 MB/sec for just 300 rupees per month.
[color=#0000ff;]and 8 MB/second at 900 rupees per month for 20 GB usage.[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,255);font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;font-size:18px;]Reliance Jio will also offer an unlimited data plan with up to[/color]
[color=#0000ff;]15 GB usage per month at 8 MB/second and then unlimited usage [/color]
[color=#0000ff;]at slower speeds of 256 kilobytes/second. [/color]
The tariff for this plan will be 1,000 rupees per month.
[color=#0000ff;]The company has so far finalised three pocket-sized wi-fi devices which will provide a hot-spot to connect up to 10 devices for using the 4G data services.[/color]
Reliance Jio will offer a pocket-sized wi-fi device or dongle at just 2,000 rupees
Reliance Jio has branded the product as Jio we-fi.
8 MBps = 64 Mbps (900 rupees per month)
SOURCE -- FREE PRESS JOURNAL

sachin_

Regulars
I don't think that these plans are game changer in the Indian broadband domain.
Consistent bandwidth and the above 99% up-time and variety of services/products under Jio's umbrella might be considered its USP, but these plans seems not to be a show topper for Jio but people might not accept it at the same pace that happened with Mansoon Humgana long ago.

AB96

Regulars
These plans are not exactly ground-breaking, as some people suggest. IMO, they should come up with a truly unlimited plan (or 150 GB FUP) with a monthly cost around Rs.2000, then we are talking.
I also remember some guy saying that they will be providing plans with a rate of Rs.10/GB + maintenance charge of Rs.100/month. What happened to that? Or was that just an another rumour?

jazzyjazzy

Regular
Regulars
These plans don't appear to be real. Even if they are, I hope they are not wired plans which I am actually looking upto.

kickass

Super Adm1n
Regulars
If this is actual 4G (wireless) then i hope they don't offer truely unlimited plans ! The last thing i would want is a few morons without a freaking life beyond their basement sucking up everything and causing congestion on the network.