Jammu - Landline Voice calling Not Active on Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband

ISP
Airtel
Hi All - Does any one know if Voice calling has been activated in Jammu for Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband. I spoke to customer care and they say that it is not active yet. But, on this forum i see that a member had posted that it was activated on 5th April 2021 for Jammu. Does anyone know for sure, which way it is for now?

No idea. What plan are you using? And how is the service of airtel there?

Broadband Service is good. I am using the highest plan being offered. It is around 6600 INR for 6 months. But this voice calling thing is not getting sorted. Any leads will help

@sheetal.einstei Landline is not activated in most of the new cities, I have been using the connection since 1 year now but no progress regarding landine. Your plan is 300mbps?

Broadband Service is good. I am using the highest plan being offered. It is around 6600 INR for 6 months. But this voice calling thing is not getting sorted. Any leads will help
6600 for 300 Mbps that translates to 1100pm, almost similar to 200 Mbps price, how you got it bro at such lower price?

I just checked. My Plan is 200 Mbps. I think that was the highest speed which was being offered at that time when i took the connection last year. It is not 300 Mbps though. But i dont have a resolution on Landline functioning.

Max speed being offered is 300mbps on lco cities in whole nation.

Jio is providing landline services in Jammu. However Jio is not present with Fiber in my locality but the issue is same with airtel. Have written mails to net@airtel.com, tweeted, even complained on PG Portal.

landline service is available in jammu. i am using it in jammu on airtel connection. you just have to plug the landline set with modem and u are ready to go. yes there is no voip setting like the old school bsnl connection.