Jal-Aadat

powdermonkey

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
JAL-The name says it all... We cannot live without water.This is something which doesn't know any boundaries and yet every life form depends on it. So this band expresses the intimate connection of water to our lives.The band is composed of Goher Mumtaz(Vocals/Guitars/Composition), Farhan Butt(Vocals) and Shazi(Bass Guitarist). Remember the 'Woh lamhein..' song from the movie 'Zeher'?? That was originally created by Jal.Every song of the album is a kind of its own and their pleasing musical sound will surely makes you feel good.Great vocals, neat composition will surely call your inner minds and lets your spirit be free. Rating: 10/10Conclusion:Its refreshing, original and definately has a style of their own. This is the Best buy album. 🙂

any idea if it's downloadable for free??? 😉

Nope... hindi albums are not available easily.Its better you buy this album yaar. Rs 125/- onlyI purchased(for the first time 😉 ) this album and realized I ve not made any mistake.Either way check the coolgoose site, if any of the songs are uploaded

Hmm..I m not pestering you to buyThis album is of my type...opinions may differActually this album is better than those Aapka Abhi* or Chanda ki*So if you are into acoustics or rock definately buy this album

sure bud...was just kidding on that "pestering" thing...don't take it too personally... 🙂

jal rocks this paki band is a rage in pakistan and it finally comes to india the popular who lamey is jals song.

aadat by original jal is the best song ever. woh lamhe, rangon mein rocks too.its only time paki bands like JAL , EP perform in india 🙂