• Views Views 878

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VmrV508efaw&feature=em-uploademail

A homicide investigator digs deeper into a case involving a trained military sniper who shot five random victims. Based on a book in Lee Child's crime series.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q-oxhxD32MM&feature=em-uploademail-new

Six shots. Five dead. One heartland city thrown into a state of terror. But within hours the cops have it solved: a slam-dunk case. Except for one thing. The accused man says: You got the wrong guy. Then he says: Get Reacher (Tom Cruise) for me. Based on a book in Lee Child's crime series.

Tis based on the book One Shot. It's a great book!🙂Only in the books Reacher is described to be 6 foot 2. How does Tom Cruise fit in?Despicable:banghead:😡

Last edited:
The plot is kinda simple ie the mystery behind the murders. A lot of the criticism has centred around Cruise not being cut out for this role, having not read the book, all I can say is, that I found his potrayal of Reacher to be alright. What I liked about this movie is that it intense and fast paced, while the lead in to one of best action sequences in this is questionable but doesnt take anything from the fact that this movie will not leave you bored. Watch it if you've nothing better to do, or save it for a rainy day by the time its out on dvd.

Just came back from the latest night show. The movie itself was alright. Though very conflicting. I would have preferred the primary character to be played by someone like Mark Wahlberg or Matt Damon. But then what can you do. The ending was rather stupid I would say. The sniper villain dude. They are supposed to be very patient at hunting down their targets. But nope, he played it stupidly and died. Very few twists and turns really. During the end moments, I was actually expecting Rosamund Pike to turn out to be the surprise villain. Lol. It is an entertaining movie no doubt. But it could have been much much better.