• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,406

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
Bought a Trouser and a formal shirt for a occasion and to my surprise the Paytm coupon I had accidentally, turned into a 400 off
Order placed on friday afternoon was delivered early evening of Sunday.
The trouser and shirt came as I purchased them from a shop, (Peter England trouser and JM shirt) and with all these online stores and discounts coupons available I haven't purchased clothes for myself till this one.
Even being a online shopaholic this is my first clothes purchase and recent strange looks from store keeper after asking for a discount makes me think I should be ordering my complete wardrobe online 🙂 which certainly is way too filled up with old clothes, I don't like clothes, I can buy a gadget without much strain on brain but very and VERY hesitant on clothes.
offtopic but order placed on Yebhi.com same moment is yet to reach me

My body structure has changed quite a bit in the last couple of months. And the few teeshirts I ordered are all wrong size. Still not comfortable ordering cloths online. I want to order flip-flops and sandals as well. Again the same problem, different companies have different idea for the same size. Makes it tough for someone like me who is not a frequent shopper.

Yebhi has the Try&Buy offer which allows you to try first and then pay cash. Order couple of extra sizes and then return the ones that dont fit.
Recently I ordered two Fila tshirts from Myntra and I got the sizes correct.

ghpk said:
Order placed on friday afternoon was delivered early evening of Sunday.
Couple of orders was delivered the very next morning. If any retailer ships by BlueDart or Fedex you will get it very fast.