Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
sCbyVS2.webp

Last edited:
iZombie, from Veronica Mars' Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero, is about a med student (Rose McIver) who hides her undead nature by working at a Coroner's Office, where she has access to the brains she needs to feed on - brains which, in turn, give her access to the corpse's memories and voices in her head which can only be quieted by solving murder cases connected to those people.

Second episode was okish. Plan to continue watching this one. Pretty much the same plot like Castle, Sherlock, White Collar, and Forever with a zombie twist.

anyone watch this? todays episode was weird. they solved the crime. but what happened to the killer? :\

I like how they always manage to string all the characters and developments and not lose sight of any of them.

And for a finale episode, way too much happened and still it didn't felt overwhelming.

i am still not sure why the police chief killed himself. coz he was insulted by the Blaine?
blaine is probably one of the coolest bad guys on tv today D:

Or probably with blaine and his guys gone, where will he get his meat from? 😛

Haha yeah. I guess he will need to get bitten again for next season. lol

probably he would become a different kind of zombie because of the untested drug. major vs. blaine as super zombies 😀