It's Weird Or Awesome?

dunno how.............but thts happened to me 2hows the connect.....mine dropped very often

It does happen, as they are two separate signals passing thru same line one is voice and the other is Data.It happened to me in July rains last year, phone dead for 8 days but Triband was running smooth!

its very simple. your voice channel and data channel are seperated at DSLAM.if your number is inactive in telephone switch , your broadband will still work

same here.....its been dead for a month now lol....but triband works maybe cause its on a diff frequency lol

strange....last yr during the monsoons my phone went dead and so did my ADSL light, wonder how urs is still working.

Well if the phone line to your house itself got physically disrupted during the monsoon that would cut all signals to your house- both dsl and phone signals 🙂

i dunno wot the exact cause of disconnection was, all i know that there was no dial tone, and no physical damage to the line in my house or my society, may be something in the exchange who knows.