Its the time for some laughter!

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,832
I had enough of SIFY's plans, only god knows how I managed to use their plans for about a year or so.I frequently changed between Unlimited 256 night, full 256, Unlimited 128 night,96 unlimited.I believe i had never used the same plan for more than two months 😀 😀 . Changing to AIrtel in a few days , was just waiting for rains to get over in chennai before I switch B) B) .Good bye Sify.

what have the rains to do with your connection? 😕

Originally posted by max@Dec 13 2005, 09:17 PM
what have the rains to do with your connection? 😕
[snapback]35608[/snapback]
[/quote]

I live in vellachary.Seen the news ?, we were in headlines for a whole part of the previous and this month.

Originally posted by thoufique@Dec 14 2005, 12:50 PM
man how did u guys survive in velachery.. the place is so inundated...no power for all these days?
[snapback]35676[/snapback]
[/quote]

It was bad real bad, especally west vellachary.Boats rescued people from here.No power for about 5-6 days.

26th july rain in mumbai also was too bad!no lights no roads no food no mobiles in full mumbai city!

Totally rubbish plans for hyderabad Wonder who would take 128 kbps totally unlimited hours plan? 128 kbps= 795/- 256 kbps= 895/-Half the speed for 100 Rs less! Also 64 kbps plan still remains at 495/-Since most people use 64 kbps plan their tarriff change remains mostly ineffective.

lolkumar dont be surprised.... u guys are lucky as the plans are little different.In mumbai we has same plans for 2 diffrent rates!!!and when I told sify customer care they told me that If u want to purchase the costly one you can purchase it and if you want to purchase the cheaper plan u can do it there is no diffrence. Its so stupid,,, customer has to see what he has bought. This could lead to cheating from their end!!!256 costing 795 & 256 costing 1095. Now I think with this revamp they have removed the costlier one.

Originally posted by sifyfan@Dec 14 2005, 03:58 PM
26th july rain in mumbai also was too bad!
no lights no roads no food no mobiles in full mumbai city!
[snapback]35703[/snapback]
[/quote]
nah not the full mumbai here in South Mumbai we hardly had a cm of rain : P

yah the rains were from bandra and north....mahim and up were not much affected....

deadlymac, nothing as compared to what happened to us on the 26th 😕 Its a good thing that Mumbai is a vast city otherwise we would've surely drowned 🙁