Its really frustrating

arun_ajith2007

Regulars
ISP
airtel
From day one iam asking about star,Sony package to the cc.they said process is going on.it will com soon..... Last week i called cc.they replied all channels will be coming on sundirect on april 1st week.... today i called cc 3 times..they replied 3 answers about channels... morning i called cc .she replied it will be coming within this weekafternoon again i called cc.she replied process is over it will be coming within this month.we will inform throug media..evening i called cc again.he replied that u call me after 5 days later ...... I got really frustratedthey really testing our patients..........

patients?:rofl:yes,really they are testing our patience 😀

Common answer we are getting is "Neo Sports and Star Packages" would be activated in this month. No tentative dates. They would inform the same through media..

mr.Ajay did u saw any adv regarding sun dth in media?pls dont tell that they showed the adv in the month of jan..It is not an adv it is just a message to the customer that the offer is going to come to an end.. I think even CC people dont know when this channel will come in sun dth..

There was AD in news papers when SUN DTH was launched. Even when the 2nd round of booking opened there was ad in news paper..

Only 2 times we saw that add. But after that not even a single add is shown in media. Why there is no add like TS or DISH. No body knows what they are thinking in their mind. Also they have a funny cc. If we ask 1 question 5 times a day we will get 5 different answers. Yesterday night i called cc and asked about new channels they told that you will get from tomorow that is 1st april. When again i called cc today morning they told that it is in testing we will inform u through media. I really got frustrated. Then how can we keep our cool. I think they are only making april fool.

Don't think that I am supporting SUN DTH. I do accept that they are too slow in implementing things. You have to be patient for the rates at which they are offering stuffs.. They are sure that people will go for SUN DTH for the rate they are offering. Customers who wants immediate services should go for other providers.. You are right they had 2 ads.. one was when the initial booking started and second was when the second round of bookings started....

Sun Direct always prefers customer service. Look at the package they have designed..... Who has shown this courage to design this type of package and give away these packages at an economical price????? Because of Sun Direct everybody has forced to give the customer at a lower price !!! Even Govt of India suggests that!!! Wait for few days... I hope all the sports and other channels will be added very soon...

yeah..... we hav to wait. cuz look at their service keeping that cc a side.--> free stb and dish, superior quality, just rs.75/month ofcourse excluding tax,what else do u want. during it's launch I thought there wont be even gossips on adding star, Sony and zee packages. But now they are promising us something. Thanx for that..... So, dear cusomers.... plzz be patient and u will c the change 😗

friends,I have one doubt- if they are planning to charge separate for STAR,Sony,NEO packages- Then will they charge separately for NDTV and UTV package as we are getting these pay chanells.with out any extra payment.So i think they will start shuffling the whole package scheme- basic +pay extra for every package + or pay a lump sum amount for whole pay channels for 3 months 6 months or 1 year- any way i hope by 15 april we can see some new developments.Like UTIi news channel ready for launch by middle of this month.I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I called cc about sports package.it will come by this month confirmly.package has all sports channels(star sports,espn,tensports,zee sports,star cricket,neo sports,neo sports plus)...star package has remaining channels (star plus,star movies,star glold,HC,national geographic,star one,star vijay,national adventure) as well as tamil channels lik raj tv,raj music,raj digital plus,isaiaruvi,jaya plus,jaya max under one package).......(Sony has set max,sony tv,Axn,sab tv,pix this channels r testing now).Iam very confident all channels come at only 200Rs...Zee has major zee tv,zee cinema,zee mgm,zee studio,zee classic,zee telugu.....Carton channels lik CN,nikoden,hugama,jetx,pogo etc & major hoolywood channel HBO ALSO come under sundirect.....We should be patient

I have some inside information - they are waiting for clarity regarding pricing for individual channels TRAI order - The actual schedule for star package was 1st April- now they have shifted it citing some legal issues with STAR- This information was given to me from a Sun Direct official- but i am not sure whether its accurate or not

Every time sun network is having problem with STAR people..I really dont know the reason behind it..Dont trust CC my dear friends..They really dont know anything..