It's happening... We are all going to die!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 599
  • Views Views 85,442
lol looks like its time buy real estates in hilly regions for our kids coz in the future they will be the only places left to live !!

abeye hill to sabsai phele girega na lol 😀

----------

If not the whole world, then atleast coastal cities r gonna get wiped off......i had read that water levels are rising too fast. Thats NY, Mumbai, London to name a few.

So, in future, u might see a different location from my current location! 😛

Mumbai Water Park 😀

Abe water park mey to land+water hota hai. U can call it Mumbai Sea or Mumbai Ocean if u want! 😀

Bird flu is coming back to save innocent chickens! :haha:

And we have slow progress of TDR-TB oops, XXDR-TB in Mumbai!

Dont worry, That Drug resistant TB news was not true..actually thats immune to the 2nd level of drug only and that too because getting treatment from different Doctors. I've read it on google new..forgot the link..when I get that will post the same.

Ok, thats good news then!! Hopefully there is cure for it, coz otherwise it was "Totally" Resistant.

Ok, thats good news then!! Hopefully there is cure for it, coz otherwise it was "Totally" Resistant.

“Totally Drug-Resistant” Tuberculosis Is A Misnomer, Scientists Say

India doctor's claim of totally drug resistant TB disputed | Reuters

Above are not the articles I was talking about..but worth reading...I am Googling for that news..I am 10000% sure that I erad that on Google News.

And India is not the first country..It was found in Italy in way back in 2003...Its Foreign countries who always blame India with Hoax to stop Medical Tourism, where India is booming because of Cheap+Affective treatments.

We wud see whether it was actually a misnomer or not. I read somewhere in DNA that doctors said that Govt is trying to hide its inadequate measures & also avoid a spread panic by renaming it as XXDR TB. Else it is pretty much unresponsive to treatments.But anyways v can hope that the doctors who claimed that were just putting up projections & the reality turns out to be different.

They are targeting the women and infecting the kids! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xfs0R-7cS_s