It's happening... We are all going to die!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 85,331

hyderbad is touching 40~41c every day for last month. my building floor in the evening is like a hot place (since I live in 4th floor). had to pour a bucket of water on floor to cool it before switching on the ac. so fucked up.

i am in the basement and it is barely habitable here. no power supply at the moment like usual.

atleast hyd has 24/7 power ever since the division. and state still has excess power capacity so thats a good thing I guess

and the troubling thing is people are just like "oh my cooler isnt cooling anymore. let me just buy an ac" without actually thinking why its becoming so hot in the first place

dhbvn states that gurgaon/haryana has surplus power. but they have to cut supply because of theft 🤷 plus their grid fails to handle the demand or something.

More people buying AC will eventually mean more rise in temperature. We have entered the loop!

the only simple solution is to plant more trees. saving existing trees in residential areas alone won't do.

More people buying AC will eventually mean more rise in temperature. We have entered the loop!
yup. theres an official term "feedback loop"

more rise in temps means ice in artic melts , which releases methane trapped thousands of years ago, which in turns heats up the earth more (since methane is greenhouse gas) and this means temps will rise more and this loop continues