It's happening... We are all going to die!

Sushubh

Administrator
A virus with the potential to kill up to half the world’s population has been made in a lab. Now academics and bioterrorism experts are arguing over whether to publish the recipe, and whether the research should have been done in the first place.

Researchers in Fouchier’s team used ferrets – test animals which closely mimic the human response to influenza – and transmitted H5N1 from one to another to make it more adaptable to new hosts. After 10 generations, the virus had mutated to become airborne, which means ferrets became ill from merely being near other diseased animals.

"I can't think of another pathogenic organism that is as scary as this one," Paul Keim, a microbial geneticist who has worked on anthrax for many years, told Science Insider. "I don't think anthrax is scary at all compared to this."

Man-made super-flu could kill half humanity

solariiknight

Regular
Regulars
Reading the article I find I am unable to make any decision. It says that the flu can possibly help us prepare for a H5N1 pandemic but in hands of terrorists like the Al-Quaida, it can be deadly as they don't have any respect for lives even their own.

Sushubh

Administrator
errm. i think it is a known fact that i am a believer of the fact that we are going to see a major global disaster in our lifetime!

Sid

Sid
Regulars
I will die becoz of what cyberwiz posted! LMAO!

kickass

Super Adm1n
Regulars
errm. i think it is a known fact that i am a believer of the fact that we are going to see a major global disaster in our lifetime!
yeah the doomsday scenario might just end up being a creation of our own instead of some outside factor.

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Dam it Warthog hacked admin's account !

----------

so warthog has hacked the admin account now

;-P

dam u already posted it lol :D I did nt even bother reading the comments u took the 1st wave of likes :D

----------

Man-made super-flu could kill half humanity

phuk these scientist beeches...they study so much crap just so that one day they could kill us all....

----------

guess what these scientist 1st conducted a research on how to make not very harmful virus extremely harmful and then they want everyone to knw how to do it :rofl:

phuking lunatics and they call them selves intelligent....if this is intelligence ya we r doomed anyhow this is just slow killing what they are doing !