Apple iPhone

^^ so will the gps in iPhone 3g work in india? because 3g & gps are the only 2 added features of iphone 3g & both unavailable in india? so whats the diff between iphone & iphone 3g in india?

Bottom line is what matter will be the price, if it is under 10k, it has a big market in india, if it will be 12 k, it will still have a niche market, but wont sell like sub 10k models do🙂

Just saw the ad in Times of india and straight away went to vodafone website...

here is the link to pre-register your iPhone.

Which i believe is of no use though.. :hysterical: but for the heck of doing it you can do it.:wall::wall:

they are charging 3bucks if you send a message to them..cheap tricks of earning money..

Lol!!they are calling it BOOK YR iPhone!!More like BE informed!!Anywayz I have Booked Mine-----------though ill most prolly go with the Airtel plan!!

the major discussion in this thread seems to be the initial cost. i am more worried about the plan cost that voda & airtel are going to suck.also, what do u think will be the cost of an iPhone in gray market? will it be simply the initial cost? then who will go for the stupid 2 yr contract? confusing😕