Issue with Rx Power

ISP
BSNL
Anyone have technical knowledge about fiber cable? I'm having issue with Rx power from last few months.
My Rx power fluctuates every day, Technician can't seem to fix the issue, he rejoined connection from last 2 junction box, it works for few days after that Rx increases.
It's also time dependent in morning it's -23dB, in the afternoon it's -25dB, in night sometimes PON starts blinking. I have to take out the cable and restart router, after that it's again 23-24 dB.
Vendor is trying to help, he changed modem, changed yellow fiber cable, tried reconnecting fiber from last 2 junction boxes but he can't seem to fix the issue.
If anyone have knowledge about this please reply or ask anyone who might have information.

It's a request please guys.

Also Internet Stops working at -28.5dB. I'm using Syrotech G/EPON 2.5ghz with 60mbps connection

only BSNL/LCO can fix this. they'll need to perform an OTDR test and find out where the light levels are dropping. It's a completely OFC-related issue. also, they can engage their OLT vendor and check if anything wrong on the OLT end (which happened in my case).