• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,411

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys!
Last 10days i was facing a issue in the 500GB DVR, i have complained to the CC through mail, they sent a reply that visit will be chargeable i said ok.
Issues are:

[*]Frequently getting hanged, say every 2 hrs min.
[*]Frequently getting auto formated
[*]Frequently Favorites getting deleted.
[/list]Last three days service engineer is visiting and said he will update the software version, today engineer is updating with New Version v47 presently its v19.
The Engineer said this problem for all DVR users of Videocon....
Please share your comments, the engineer said he will be coming in the late evening and update my box...

The older firmware is indeed very buggy. Once the new firmware (v.46 I believe) is flashed, your DVR is should be a lot more stable.
source: I've gone through the exact same cycle.

Yes, your right after the New Firmware installed about in the October end, this was solved, now again it was started, now there is a problem in Sound, Im getting this disturbing sound (Like CD stucks) in every channel including recordings.
While i Reset the STB, this disappers for next 1 or 2 days.... again its coming... this is started since February.
I have complained to the Local d2h guy, he saying he is not getting a alternate BOX to swap mine..... Getting very difficult, thinking about changing to the other operator.