Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7160
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,994
D

Deleted member 7160

Did anyone see this series..I saw the this show first time today and got bugged in 10 minutes.. The show is pathetic.. and its a copy of the British series I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

MTV roadies fame palak is there.. just to get the TRP as she got for MTV roadies..

http://www.idiva.com/bin/idiva/Jungle-fever

Very boring show indeed!

Indian TV is terrible they cant really think for themselves and come up with a new idea.all they do is copy western show and make a poor job of it.

This show even has Fiza... Chand Mohammed's wife ! I didnt knw this

tasks are good!!
but show is overall boring!!!😕

Well said... I too felt the same

Even I was interested, but there is no reality TV style masala at at. So very boring. Comparatively, Rakhi sawant is better.

Once bitten, twice shy: Celebs walk out of reality show

This came after Akashdeep Saigal, a contestant on the show, performed a task called ‘Fill your Face’ where he had to put his face into a jar filled with snakes, meal worms and bugs.

The channel now faces a bigger problem of not having a show to broadcast if the contestants do not agree to return to the jungle.

heh. manmohan tiware refused to marry rakhi sawant. so things are getting interesting. ..

well the show was not able to get any TRP's, So they needed this kinda stuffs. Dont know how much will it help Sony

Mika is new celebrity who enters jungle today....lets hope for more masala in coming triangle(aakash,nigar and mika)....mika and aakash both are loud and bindaas (competition...)....hope the show gets any better..

Sony has been trying to do that since day one. they got Fiza Chand. and then they got negar khan... rest of the cast is boring. i have no idea why they got palak who was practically a crying baby.