ISP in South Delhi -

ISP
Airtel
I am moving from Gurgaon to South Delhi - Freedom Fighters Enclave, Neb Sarai, Saket.

Currently on airtel(whom I am happy with), however, they don't have wired broadband in the new area.

I don't want to go with MTNL, since my brother in law uses it, and service is poor - it doesn't work 50% of the time.

Any ideas, which other ISP is available in the specific area? Budget is no concern, data usage varies around 100GB/month. However, reliability is a major factor since I work is primarily on the internet.

Hi ASG11!
I live in Paryavaran Complex, Neb Sarai, so we are practically neighbors
And yeah, unfortunately Airtel don't provide a wired connection in this area either :closedtongue:
For the past 2 years, I have been using a local provider called Rocknet and my experience with them has been great.
Although their highest plan is only 2Mbps unlimited for 1500 a month (you can also pay 3500 for 3 months), and it is TRULY unlimited. I use an average of 150-200 GB's a month.

Although if you're a gamer, you will be facing problems, like I have been. I used to play League of Legends on Garena Servers (Singapore) with an average of 80 - 90 ping, but ever since Cyclone Vardah, the ping has been at a constant 200 - 250. Unfortunately, the ping STILL has not returned to normal, and I dont think it will.

I am looking to switch my internet provider due to this reason, so please let me know if you have found a good provider. We could get in touch and help each other!

Cheers,
Satya