Is Windows A Virus ?

mystery_inc18

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do: 1.They replicate quickly - okay, Windows does that. 2.Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so - okay, Windows does that. 3.Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk - okay, Windows does that too. 4.Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems. - Sigh.. Windows does that, too. 5.Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware. - Yup, Windows does that, too. Until now it seems Windows is a virus but there are fundamental differences: Viruses are well supported by their authors, are running on most systems, their program code is fast, compact and efficient and they tend to become more sophisticated as they mature. So Windows is not a virus. It's a bug. ;) ;) ;)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
u install windows and you know ur installing it. viruses comes automatically. ur system does not get windows os installed on it just by itself.

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
if u ask my opinion, windows is the ps2 of the computer world :D i just use it to play games at which it is great.. not much of anything else im afraid

mystery_inc18

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
QUOTE(Sushubh @ Sep 22 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]62990[/snapback]
u install windows and you know ur installing it. viruses comes automatically. ur system does not get windows os installed on it just by itself.
[/b]

i repeat "Windows is not a virus. It's a bug" :p :p :p

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
but most important thing is u have to buy this Bug and it comes in two variants:

Original bug costs a Bomb and pirated bug comes at 1/10th the price of the original bug!!! :lol: