Is Tikona Broadband Service good in Bangalore?

Its good, but if you have a problem it will never be resolved...not worth at all

Is Tikona Broadband Service good in Bangalore near majestic bus stand? Its plans are pretty impressive. Is it Wireless? Can i carry the Modem with me or is it static? Is the Download Speed good? PLs help me guys..

imagehyper.com
I am in Kamakshipalya area. I currently have a 40mbps unlimited plan without FUP. I am a subscriber since 5 years. Performance is really impressive. Speed is consistent, breakdowns very few and customer service really good. I am a happy customer

I am in Kamakshipalya area. I currently have a 40mbps unlimited plan without FUP. I am a subscriber since 5 years. Performance is really impressive. Speed is consistent, breakdowns very few and customer service really good. I am a happy customer

looks like tikona employee. Joined Today at 8:54 AM, Comment Posted at Today 9:01 AM.

no in this case it's good to keep the post for gullible users to learn about tikona scam and harassment.

i had a connection with them just 4 mbps worked kinda fine until i wanted to leave their network they didn't stop charging me, and finally after days of call they did but with extra bill which i didn't pay cause its the bill that was generated even after my connection was disconnected
Then they started calling everyday 3-5 times and mostly no one's at the other line and at random days they would call bomb you with 10's of missed calls
They even mailed saying if you don't pay we will send you a court notice and all this was for 76 rupees that was charged after a extra month of bill i paid.
After I got tired and paid that 76 rupees the calls stil ldidnt stop for almost 3 more months
Overall the worst company I've death with but the problem was there was no other company that provided broadband at that place and tikona was my only option
But now I'd rather take something like jio or airtel 4g instead of them if nothing else is available