Is this the Correct channel list of BIG TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter raajan86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 10,620
Hey man!

There is no SS Music in the Tata Sky Package on that site.

Channels Available in TATA Sky Package - SATLanka.com

Previously, they says that, they have SS Music, they removed it now.

I am very specious about this site😡 Why this website Registrar in Sri Lanka
Is it illegal to subscribe DTH service outside India

Is the owner of the website trying to increase traffic of his website😡

Who is this Website owner.
I thought he is a sri lankan.
Is he? or not?

I have some relatives over sri lanka, i should ask them about this company.
From the site's look, i don't think its illegal.

Previously, they says that, they have SS Music, they removed it now.

thats odd, isn't it my friend.
sorry about my previous post.

i think the owners of the website are at full work.
They must be reading this forum too.

Thats why i think now the SS Music is not in the list.

thats odd, isn't it my friend.
sorry about my previous post.

i think the owners of the website are at full work.
They must be reading this forum too.

Thats why i think now the SS Music is not in the list.

:rofl:

Yes it is illegal! No one can subscribe dth service outside India, that \"THE TRUTH\"

but, they already have one major DTH service going on called Dialog TV.

and there is another site SATNET : DTH @ It's Best that offers some indian packages.

Why is it illegal to install Our Countries Packages in Sri Lanka or other Countries.
They also should have the right to enjoy watching our channels.

If those channels are allowed in their then its not a problem with any one and i believe those are allowed by their govt. to beam it...........

They show Bindass Movies on Dish TV list which is not avilable.😀 :dAlso here is the list of channels which is not on Big TV but it is in the list:TCMZee ClassicZee ActionB4U MoviesZee SmileZee NextZee SportsBaby 1st TVBoomerangB4U MusicZee MusicZone RealityZee JagranZee 24 TaasSahara RajasthanATN BanglaJeevan TV Jain TVShakti TVSo many channels which is listed on the site but not in Big Tv :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

If those channels are allowed in their then its not a problem with any one and i believe those are allowed by their govt. to beam it...........

Thats true.
The government should give permission for it and i think they have it.
Because, i told you guyz previously that there is a major DTH provider in sri lanka too.

They show Bindass Movies on Dish TV list which is not avilable.😀 :d

Also here is the list of channels which is not on Big TV but it is in the list:

TCM
Zee Classic
Zee Action
B4U Movies
Zee Smile
Zee Next
Zee Sports
Baby 1st TV
Boomerang
B4U Music
Zee Music
Zone Reality
Zee Jagran
Zee 24 Taas
Sahara Rajasthan
ATN Bangla
Jeevan TV
Jain TV
Shakti TV

So many channels which is listed on the site but not in Big Tv :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

WoW!!
That's something to look at.

Can you tell me the source you got those channels and where I can get the full and real channel list.

any way this link gives good package "http://www.satlanka.com/special.html"

Its great, If it was a single package.
But, they give some good services for Sri Lankan DTH Users.

I don't know the authenticity of the site, nor bothered to know about it. But I would like to tell that using any DTH service outside the country it is registered is ILLEGAL, as the service provider is registered and pays tax to government. Also govt monitors & regulates the content to be carried by the DTH service provider.Technically it is possible to receive service outside the registered country within satellite footprint and many people use it. But BIG TV (or Tata Sky/DISH/SUN) would never appoint authorise dealers outside India. This people may be using pirated STB+card.'Indians' atleast, should not rely on Lankan site to go for DTH service to be used in India 😗

No *movies, CNN, IBN, CNBC, MAA Music, TV9, NTV, TV5, World Movies, Bindass movies, Reality TV:wall: and Gemini channels listed in Tamil/Malayalam channels list :hysterical::hysterical: However, sports package is awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup: