Is this possible (use bb after 8 am as unlimited night usage)?

• Thread starter Thread starter manishr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,979

manishr

ISP
BSNL
i have heard that if u start ur night ul download before 2am like 1.50 am then u will be charged by non night ul time untill u reconnect. for example if i download from 1.30am to 3 am then my bill for that period will bemy actual usage = 1.5 hour of usagenotmy actual usage = .5 hour of usage.its like the register time , that matters.by that observations i can download as night ul download from 7.50 am to 11am(cause its register time that matters) and i would not be charged for that.CAN I DO THAT ? (of course i can do that, what i wanna know is would i be charged for that or i have do to the experiment on my own to know)

I would say dont take any dam chances with BSNL !

@manishrMany users have downloaded continously from say 1200AM to say 0730 AMand reported bsnl Usage meter has correctly split the reading at 0200AM and usage is not counted. Same way if you start at 0730 AM and continue till 100AM the meter will change over to Usage charge mode at 0800AMThis depends on different circles.Better you try your system and check later. Keeping the modem on from 1230AM to say 0230 AM and from 0745AM to 0835AM will clear your doubt. No download needed.Para two : Download NetWorx to compare hourly/daily/weekly/monthly downloads on a single computer. ( VOIP traffic will not be recorded )

If you want to stay away from huge bills, make sure that the start and end times of your Night Unlimited session falls between 2 - 8. BSNL has strange way of doing things. They did fix this bug but was not successful. So don't count on BSNL.