Is there VOIP service/SIP settings in AIRTEL xtreme fiber broadband

ISP
BSNL
Hello all wanted to know is there any VOIP settings for AIRTEL xtreme fiber users if so how to access same using SIP settings ..thx

hi i have a Nokia router and also an extra TP-Link router how can i set up voip i have airtel xstream connection

Upvote 0
And BTW, I had to add the static routes on my PC:

route add 10.232.0.0 mask 255.255.0.0 10.127.248.1 (assuming 10.127.248.1 is your gateway - check your ONT default config)

Attaching my MicroSIP config.

And I think I added "10.232.142.146 ims.airtel.in" in the windows hosts file!!
hey i have the Nokia router but how did you set up fixed ip cause all the options are not editable in my GPON home page

Upvote 0
all the options are blocked out .
Source
as you can see in pic and do i need to pay for static ip as they are asking me 117 rs for a static ip which i never had to pay earlier with local broadband providers

Upvote 0
G-2425G-A is the model number here is the settings page
Source
and all the options i can find it would be really amazing if somehow i can use the voip or sip calling feature of the broadband plan there are 4 pictures

Upvote 0
I have a ZTE F670L router and I can only see username and other settings but there doesn't seem to be any password, however one is definitely required because I was unable to register with MicroSIP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0