Is there anyway to modify Zee dish Tv STB

Dish TV and DDD+ are very near to each other so even by just changing the STB it should work without problem and u can receive all FTA channels provided by DDD+ package.

I had purchased a Beetel SD95 less than a month back but planning to get a DreamBox soon, so don't mind selling my Beetel SD95. Its less than a month old and carries 1 year all india warranty and bill, let me know if interested.

Hi this is Narayan from Chennai. What is a dream box? I have a similar problem with DISHTV STB, not getting even FTA channels. Thinking of buying a typical FTA STB for getting DD channels. Now after seeing ur post thinking of going for DREAMBOX. Can u pls enlighten me about DREAMBOX. Tks.

Hi experts,

I bought “ZEE Dish Tv” 8 months ago. Now, my VC is deactivated and “Dish Tv person” asking me to subscribe any one of the “package” . I am satisfied with “free-to-air” channels. I don’t want to pay money monthly. So, is there any option to alter the “set-top box” so that I can view only “free-to-air” channels ?. If there is any option how much it will cost ?.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Ravikumar.

Well Once your subscription is over then you will be able to watch FTA channels for 3-4 days and if you won't pay your subscription then you won't be able to watch any channels as your VC get deactivated.

Furtehr their is no other way to watch FTA channels or modifying STB.