Is there any to use Excitel internet for free

Rohan487

I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
I have Excitel internet connection but due to some reason I can't able to pay for it, Is there any way to use it for 1 month free? I mean is there any trick? I m from Delhi.
I have someone's excitel username and mobile number and whenever I put it on my router on pppoe setting it doesn't work, ? I did try change mac address too?
please let me know, if there is any trick?

You do know you can pay for your Excitel connection via cash, right? And stop trying to freeload on someone else's connection.

please tell me, how to do it? I have someone's else account info but I don't know how to use it? tell me

Didn't I just tell you? Don't use anyone else's account. It's not right. It's unfair. Pay for your own account. And if you can't pay online, pay cash to your cable operator. Don't steal someone else's Internet. It's a shitty thing to do. Would you like if someone tries to hack into your internet plan for which you are paying?

please tell me, how to do it? I have someone's else account info but I don't know how to use it? tell me
Bro, you have come to the wrong place. This is not a forum meant for discussing how to hack internet connections to get free access. Go and ask somewhere else. Do you know that that is a punishable offence! If you cannot pay online, go to their office and make the payment by cash or card, whichever is available.
The admins are requested to close this thread.

Last edited:
They can track you down and cut off your connection permanently. My Excitel LCO had a flaw in their system where if I put 10.10.5.1 as gateway and a random IP of same subnet in the IP Address field, I got free internet from Excitel (seems like an LCO trial account). It worked for an entire year but I still continued to pay for the actual service the whole time (The 'stolen' account had better speeds to international services compared to Excitel 100Mbit plan), It worked very well for an entire year until they figured out unusual traffic coming from the specific switch and disconnected my internet , called them up and told them I won't do it again and they restored my paid internet connection and fixed that flaw.

Stealing PPPoE is another level though. I won't suggest doing it since the actual owner of the account wont be able to access the internet connection anymore. They would complain to Excitel and Excitel will change the password. If you don't spoof MAC Address they will most likely be able to physically cut your internet connection off.

Also if the account you are stealing is of a different LCO, then you won't be able to use it because PPPoE logins are LCO Restricted.

Last edited: