Is there any Operator on forum can provide me airtel internet connection in Biharsharif , Nalanda ?

• Thread starter Thread starter atif_imam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 6,218
Just go to ImgBB/Imgur and upload your pictures over there. I prefer ImgBB because of its ease of use. You will see a Upload option there. When you upload on ImgBB you will get a BBCode link which you will have to paste here and you will have the image displayed here.

I am getting 14-25ms on 8.8.8.8, airtel fiber lucknow, and I dont understand what is the issue but the ping spikes to 140-160ms after every 5-10 minutes, that also causes a lag in internet call or discord servers.

Fed up of this, tried changing router also, what should I do? BTW I have airtel through LCO.

Airtels own fiber is having gdns ping between 10 ms to 12 ms
Cloudflare dns - 6ms to 10ms

these pings are from punjab
What is the ping that you get while gaming can you do a cloudping.info and post the results !

I will be in Punjab when my college reopens so I want to get a connection if Airtel is good then I might consider it !

Thanks

@nishantt6969 Fiber bends has only to do with signal power and not pings [ Also 3x 90 degree bends just hints at sheer incompetence of installer.Damn]

Are you connected through Ethernet? If not prefer ethernet (their router wifi is bit wonky with latency) If yes:

I would advise you to take a tracert of your relevant servers(servers that matters to you) and make the case before Airtel:
Hi , I've been observing erratic pings to many servers which results in degradation in quality of services essential to me like Voice, and other Work From Home app sensitive to latency spikes, following is the list of server I< jibe-jabber>
<
List>

<tracerts in orderly manner>

Kindly takes appropriate actions ASAP

I just tried ping to 8.8.8.8 for 100 times , min 12 and max 14ms. Should be similar for you else it's an issue . I did it on LAN connection btw.