Is there any Operator on forum can provide me airtel internet connection in Biharsharif , Nalanda ?

• Thread starter Thread starter atif_imam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 6,225
ISP
Railwire, Airtel Xstream, Protoact Digital Networks
Hi Everyone , so after trying my local LOC's I am fed up with the speed /stability that i am getting . I am using currently railwire but it is not giving me satisfactory results. Ping and speed is freaking fluctuating . I am just wondering if there is any operator /internet provider who can provide me Airtel Internet (Airtel dont directly provide conneciton here) . I am at Biharsharif , Nalanda , Bihar .

Doesn't look like Airtel has yet arrived in your area. Airtel seems to be continually expanding and for cities where it is coming soon, you see a Invite now link or Launching Soon on their website for that city. Considering they are planning to take fiber to 1000 cities, I am hoping your city might make a cut soon. So watch for that.

Meanwhile, maybe you can check your local Airtel store and see if they can connect you to someone from the Broadband department in Bihar, chances of which are low but still. Or reach out to them on Twitter.

@Navjot Singh . I have made entries in the invite now link . The problem here is , there are no any pvt ISPs and because of that all available ISP take us for granted. The charges are always on higher end . Plus the service below satisfactory level.
Also some LCO are providing internet connection (which they claim to be of Airtel, I had taken from one of them , and it speedtest it never shown airel but of some other isp . And the downtime and speed fluctuations was so frequent . It made me lose my mind).
People are talking here for technologies like 5G and bullet trains, but can't even provide a good stable internet connection .
God save India

It takes time, even I faced similar issue. I submitted my EOI form with Airtel center in October, got response from them in Feb.
You can try to mail the nodal authority for your city. I also did the same when no one replied from Airtel, I was told this depends on feasibility of your area.
As Navjot pointed out, get in touch with Airtel care and drop a mail to nodal authority. Hopefully, you will get somewhere. Nalanda is a well reputed city but fiber deployment takes time.

@Navjot Singh . I have made entries in the invite now link . The problem here is , there are no any pvt ISPs and because of that all available ISP take us for granted. The charges are always on higher end . Plus the service below satisfactory level.
Also some LCO are providing internet connection (which they claim to be of Airtel, I had taken from one of them , and it speedtest it never shown airel but of some other isp . And the downtime and speed fluctuations was so frequent . It made me lose my mind).
People are talking here for technologies like 5G and bullet trains, but can't even provide a good stable internet connection .
God save India
If there is invite link then that means broadband is active in the city/town. Airtel laid cables in my home town and town name appeared last month with invite link . Enquire in your neighbourhood / in your town about broadband avalability. They generally put up the local guys numbers on the distribution boxes on poles.

It takes time, even I faced similar issue. I submitted my EOI form with Airtel center in October, got response from them in Feb.
You can try to mail the nodal authority for your city. I also did the same when no one replied from Airtel, I was told this depends on feasibility of your area.
As Navjot pointed out, get in touch with Airtel care and drop a mail to nodal authority. Hopefully, you will get somewhere. Nalanda is a well reputed city but fiber deployment takes time.
And also my city is so called a to be smartcity . 🤐 .BSNL laid its fiber here in my city way way back . But still can't see pvt companies coming here

So finally operator called me and offered me 75mps /1000GB for INR 700 with 1week free demo .
Also they are asking just for 1000 istallation fee. They are offering Airtels broadband (not extreme). Shoud i go for it ? . I am paying 750 rs for 50mpbs /1000GB railwire connection,

So finally operator called me and offered me 75mps /1000GB for INR 700 with 1week free demo .
Also they are asking just for 1000 istallation fee. They are offering Airtels broadband (not extreme). Shoud i go for it ? . I am paying 750 rs for 50mpbs /1000GB railwire connection,
I think this is railwire's plan as one of my friend has the same plan of 75mbps/1000GB FUB at rs 699+gst.

That operator is an ISP reseller ( There are two kinds: Resells internet services from one big main ISP and other is kind is a reseller of a reseller(Main ISP--> Reseller-->Reseller-->You)

Their services can be good or bad depending on their no. of subscriptions.

If they are offering it in your area for overall INR 1700, probably they have already a customer in your locality.
Ask them for such customer details so you can test their connection to your convenience and requirements.

If you get access to such customer post tracert to dns.google and server which matters to you here on forum,to help you judge the connection.

Well they can be good now , but if a lockdown comes into place , these small ISPs crumble like Bread Crumbs. Make sure you choose one doing your research and a trial if they offer. A congestion and problem is usually seen at afternoons

Is the broadband forum website working correctly. I am asking because it is taking hell lot of time to load loads only 1 out of 20 times . I am getting this issue on railwire and airtel.mobilw net 😐