Is there any legal way to lodge complaint against a fraud playstore app?

ISP
Airtel
I recommended an app named epayon ( available in playstore) to one of my nearby area shopkeeper(my friend) for his mobile recharging purposes. He was using their services which was ok but from last one month; recharges were taking more than 1 hours to get processed which usually resulted in conflicts with his customers. So, He approached customer care with the problem but they usually gave already framed answers and that also very late. Last week, He added 8000rs to his epayon wallet, now again same problem happened, again customer care didn't respond. So, He gave the app 1 Star rating ( in description he wrote slow app). Now, from last 5 days, all recharges were going into processing mode, so 4 days ago he approached me for help. I contacted them via mail, they said it is operator problem for 1 day then 2nd day they showed screenshot of 1 star review and asked to change it to 5 star (at least from 3 people) to process request further which I did for him and sent them the screenshot via mail. After that they asked now go there in google play store and ask for resolution. We won't be able to help and said that the problem is from operator end. Now just for testing he added another 10rs to wallet which got added which means they let him add money to account but once trap is set, money would be stuck forever. Now, He has around 5000Rs stuck in that epayon wallet ( 3000rs worth pending recharges + 2000rs unused balance).
@Sushubh Do reply. Is there any way to lodge complaint against this people as I don't think just giving 1 star rating to an app gives them the right to loot all the money of the person? Also this app is rated 4.1 star in playstore, how can i report this app to playstore.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
the company has not even mentioned their business address on their website. i am not sure what one can do in such a case.

consumer court? perhaps.