Is TeamViewer working for you on Reliance Jio Fiber?

• Thread starter Thread starter Logik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,079
ISP
Jio GigaFibre
Hi All,

I swithed to Jio Fiber in last week of march. I have that 4500Rs so called dual bad router. I have not used TV in last couple of months. Yday I had some need, so I fired up TV. Its not connecting to its home server to get me ID etc. All its saying it - Not ready, please check your connetion. Anyone using Ggiber here can confirm if they can actually use TV?

PS - Even if you can not or do not have an access to Remote machine, you should get ready (green dot on left botton of TV GUI). Thats kind enough to show its working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternative is to check if AnyDesk is working on Jio. I have myself switched completely to AD from TV in the last couple of months.

Upvote 0
Mmm. This is a bit of concern. I wonder what kind of tests Jio is conducting before launch. I believe their backend is managed by Samsung. So, scaling ftth couldn't be an issue. Something fishy seems to be going on during the preview stage. Are they trying to control everything under their control?! If Jio is planning something like local WhatsApp, then it is probably the right time to test drive their firewall with ftth platform. Once successful, they can migrate their experience to wireless. 😕😕😕

Upvote 0
I'm able to use it just fine. Check attached ss.

DqNNo1P.png

Upvote 0