Is tata worth it???

• Thread starter Thread starter vsfree2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,832

vsfree2003

ISP
AIRTEL
IAM PAYING😗 RS.400 PER MONTH ON Tata Sky RECHARGE IS IT WORTH IT AND JUST 1 MONTH BACK I PURCHASED Sony LCD TV FULLHD 40". SHOULD I MOVE BACK TO CALBE SET OF BOX OF MONTHLY RENTAL OF RS.200 AND ALL THE CHANNELS.

The choice is yours. I say stick with Tata Sky.Any difference in audio/video quality?

Normal cable Sucks.. If u have CAS in ur area then go for Digital Cable with CAS... else Stick with TS...

if you can but a 40'' tv, i am sure you are someone who likes great audio video. And if you can afford that TV, i dont see a reason why you should move away from DTH. Stick to Tata Sky & Enjoy 🙂

I dont think so..Even i'm susbscribed to it.. I feel the pain and i think u should not.. I'm moving out of TS as soon as my subscription ends.. U have a choice to move out.. so do it if u think u r being cheated..

I dont think so..
Even i'm susbscribed to it.. I feel the pain and i think u should not.. I'm moving out of TS as soon as my subscription ends.. U have a choice to move out.. so do it if u think u r being cheated..

Same with me dude...

BTW local cable on a Digital STB will anytime give you better reception than TS even on big screen LCD - i tested it already & also no disturbance when it's raining; but of course we may have to live the face that when power goes OFF or when the local cable has issues TV is off air 🙁

if you can but a 40'' tv, i am sure you are someone who likes great audio video. And if you can afford that TV, i dont see a reason why you should move away from DTH. Stick to Tata Sky & Enjoy 🙂
You point is valid my friend..............I have got both TS and Hathway Digital Cable...............out of the 2 i like TS the most.......:thumb:but i hathway digital cable is also good but i dont hink it canmatch TS DTH or anyother DTH too......