Is Tata Quick Power 360 better than Quick Power 180 or Vice Versa !!

• Thread starter Thread starter GABRIEL36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,165
Status
Not open for further replies.

GABRIEL36

ISP
DIALUP
Dear Friends,

Greetings.

I would be most grateful if someone could tell me whether Tata Quick Power 180 is better than Tata Quick Power 360 or vice versa. (The Pros and Cons)

Also, if i choose either of these plans when do i have to renew them -- at the end of 3 months or 6 months or if i finish using the hours before the months are up as stated on the web site.

Broadband from Tata Indicom: bringing you Prepaid and postpaid Hi Speed broadband internet service, in India. Apply for super fast internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom. Broadband India s way to sucess

I am very confused someone help me !! PLEASE.

Regards,

Both QP 360 and QP 180 are time based plans. QP 180 have 180 hours of usage charged at Rs.9.50/hour whereas QP 360 have 360 hours of usage at Rs.9/hour. That's the difference. If you are a new customer u have to pay Rs.500 for QP180 but there is no installation charge in QP360.You can renew when your account amount is zero or when your validity is over. Recharging before expiration will take your balance forward.

Both QP 360 and QP 180 are time based plans. QP 180 have 180 hours of usage charged at Rs.9.50/hour whereas QP 360 have 360 hours of usage at Rs.9/hour. That's the difference.

If you are a new customer u have to pay Rs.500 for QP180 but there is no installation charge in QP360.

You can renew when your account amount is zero or when your validity is over. Recharging before expiration will take your balance forward.

Dear srk006,

Greetings. Many Thanks for your reply.

I am only confused by your last statement.

How does one determine when the validity is over ??

Is Validity the same as the end of the 6 month period or expiration of 6 Months in the case of QP 360 ??

What have been your Experiences with QP 360 -- Good or Bad or with Tata Prepaid Broadband ??

Have you suffered from a lot of downtime ?? Are the speeds really good ??

Sorry for all these questions.

I have been having a lot of problems with MTNL and my speed has been downgraded for the last 7 Months inspite of Complaint letters in person, by email and calling 1504.

Nothing has happened.

Thanks in advance for a response from you.

Yes by validity I meant the end of 6 month period in case of QP360 and 3 months in case of QP180. I am yet to renew my account for the first time.My experience with TI has been so far very good. In the past 5 months I had just 2 downtimes. One for 5 minutes and the other for about an hour. In the second case the service person arrived in flat 10 minutes at my place after I called cc. That was a pleasant surprise from TI. And speeds I get 1.7mbps down and 510 kbps up.That said, TI experience differs from place to place. So, before taking a connection its worth to consult your neighbours who are using TI. Hope this helps 🙂

Expiry is either 6 months or total usage of 360 hours , whichever comes first ( id u use for long hours everyday , you can finish ur hours in 2-3 months and renew even then . ) . For QP180 its 3 months or 180 hours of usage, whichever comes first .

Yes by validity I meant the end of 6 month period in case of QP360 and 3 months in case of QP180. I am yet to renew my account for the first time.

My experience with TI has been so far very good. In the past 5 months I had just 2 downtimes. One for 5 minutes and the other for about an hour. In the second case the service person arrived in flat 10 minutes at my place after I called cc. That was a pleasant surprise from TI.

And speeds I get 1.7mbps down and 510 kbps up.

That said, TI experience differs from place to place. So, before taking a connection its worth to consult your neighbours who are using TI.

Hope this helps 🙂

Dear srk006,

Greetings. Many Thanks for your most helpful information.

However, i do not have immediate neighbours in my immediate neighbourhood where i live in Mumbai in Bandra West who have Tata Indicom Broadband so it is quite difficult or almost impossible to find out whether Tata provides a good service in my area.

Most of my neighbours have either MTNL Triband which has been causing some of them severe problems most of the time in terms of speed or some of them have Reliance which has been even worse.

In Bandra West, Tata Indicom Broadband provides its services throughout Bandra West and at Pali Hill where some of the Bollywood Actors live.

Is there anyone from Bandra West here who can give me any feedback on Tata Indicom Broadband and how well it works ??

Regards and Thanks for your information.

P.S. -- Thanks to Power Too for his input.

Status
Not open for further replies.