• Thread starter Thread starter avinds
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,691

avinds

Regulars
ISP
BSNL 900UL Plus
Last month was my best month with SIFY with less than 5 hrs of downtime and double the speed promised. So what do u guys think

accidentjust kidding.

Yup...... somewhat! But still not upto the mark.Me still not satisfied.

we are paying them every month if they will provide good service once in a while its not good it has to be stable 🙂

Speeds have been great. I have been getting 10-11 kbps on this 48 pack. Downtime hasn't changed due to the local CTO's incompetence. What's more, this month for the first time I have been facing quite a few downtimes from Sify's SAM server itself, mostly very late in the night. And it wouldn't get resolved before morning. So much for the usability of the night packs for those who have it, around here.

hey guys dont we have a separte section for jokes

To be honest i have noticed a good increase in speed on sify broadband from last month or more . Not only me many of my freinds are getting better speeds now .

and sometimes my 40k acc is giving 22KB/s down and 5 KB up at night 😛

I get 11-12 KBps on my 48kbps pack, so sify is certainly improving with regard to speed ...But my CTO is getting worse, downtimes are sort of ok now, but ports are blocked (including torrents).

I take my vote back now :angry: they are decreasing validity days on 40 k pac now :angry:

hmm....i never bother to check the expiry date but after what power said i had second thoughts and checked it....the expiry date says 15 April 2005 and i had updated the account on 28th of March. So they have deducted some 2 weeks or so from my pack. :angry: