Is Pm not allowed in this forum?

Aryan

I am new to this forum...Is Pm not allowed in this forum coz i am getting u don't have permission...OrOnly i don't have permission??"Be Good" Pm feature is the Heart of the forum....

Sushubh

Administrator
first. you have just 2 posts to your name. so well, you are not essentially a regular member of this forum.to get PM functionality, you have to have 50 posts. this is to prevent spammers and advertisers from using PM to annoy other members.

Aryan

Thanks for info....I already said i am a new user how can u consider more post from me??

Sushubh

Administrator
that is the whole point! u have to be a regular, to be able to send private messages to regular members here. no one would like to get messages from people who come and drop in and then disappear.

Aryan

It's Ok sushubh U are mod U set the RULZ.Why would any one leave such an Interesting forum.@Ultra Vires WHEN I SAID I WANT HIM TO SPAM THE FORUMany way thanks for considering the limit to 25 ....

prathapml

Mjölnir
Regulars
Yes, the humour component seems to be wearing out.... ;)And btw, for most purposes, if 50 posts is a lot, 25 is, as well.Alright, anyways PM is more accessible to members now. :)