Is my Connection good.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ut M
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,443
Man this is brilliant, SNR went up from 7.1 to 20.1. Hope they also do the same for me. My SNR is similar. When you are saying, whole line till my router, you mean from the Poll? or underground cable too? I am in the same condition so would appreciate your help.
Till the pole. One thing I noticed d nce the wire had problem was less ping on nearby servers and high on far servers. An d this is still their. I had been struggling for this to happen 🙂.

according to this thread, my SNR rate is very low 🙄 then why am i getting 11-12Mbps on 8Mbps plan? is it because i'm the only person using internet in my area?

tDKIeNi.png

SNR is your line quality. You may be facing disconnections. Check all the joints. Some may be rusted.
BSNL will usually set the line rate at around 8000 kbps for your plan. But they have set it for you currently at 14962 kbps - possibly by mistake.

SNR is your line quality. You may be facing disconnections. Check all the joints. Some may be rusted.
BSNL will usually set the line rate at around 8000 kbps for your plan. But they have set it for you currently at 14962 kbps - possibly by mistake.
I'm not facing any disconnections. When i connect directly without any splitter my line rate 24000 kbps. So all is good right!!

If you're not facing any disconnections, then that's great. But your SNR does not leave much room for error.

Your line rate, not max rate, is 24000 kbps? Please post these line stats if you can. You can try a speedtest and post your results here.
You may have the fastest BSNL DSL speedtest on the forum, in that case.

If you're not facing any disconnections, then that's great. But your SNR does not leave much room for error.

Your line rate, not max rate, is 24000 kbps? Please post these line stats if you can. You can try a speedtest and post your results here.
You may have the fastest BSNL DSL speedtest on the forum, in that case.
he is the SS of line stats after direct connection
tbztYbZ.png

speedtest on FUP

5174657057.png

Last edited:
Since your line rate has now increased, you should be seeing faster speeds once your full speed is back.
does my line support 16Mbps plan or 24Mbps plan? I asked the exchange people and they said max is 8Mbps. can i change to VDSL plans?

I do know about BSNL plans. If you want VDSL, you will have to ask them.
But your line can support 16 Mbps plans.

Last edited: