• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 10,055
Status
Not open for further replies.

moore

ISP
reliance netconnect
Hi friends,I've been using Reliance wireless netconnect for the past few months. Though I find it good as far as connectivity and network is concerned, I'm very unhappy that it doesn't have an unlimited plan. I'm an internet addict and spend most of the time surfing the web. Recently, I came to know that MTS provides unlimited plan withe the same speed(3.2mbps). Just wanna know if it is good in terms of connectivity and network. Anybody is using MTS in this forum? If yes, how do u find it? good/bad? I currently stay in pune but I'm basically from chennai so I'd be traveling to and fro once in a while. Kindly share ur knowledge/experience....

MTS offers 15GB at top speed after that you get 144kbps.

@adminI didn't get you..As far as I know, MTS offers mblaze unlimited download @ rs.999. @ 3.2 mpbs. am i not right?

nope.

* Up to 15GB usage speeds will be upto 3.1Mbps, beyond 15GB speeds will be optimized to CDMA 1x( upto 144Kbps )

MTS

Tata Indicom has a similar limit but their plan costing is higher I believe.

ok, now i understand. anyway, comparably it's still a good plan. now i'm paying around 1000( which includes 10gb free at night and 2gb daytime) beyond that it costs me extra money. how about the network and signal strength of MTS? is it good in chennai and pune?

hah. dude. it's wireless. quality of service would differ from one room to another!

i didn't get you. reliance wireless netconnect, doesn't get signal at all in some areas of pune (my friend stays at magarpatta, he's had this problem so he instead opted for tata landline). i just wanna know if they have towers atleast in these two cities. i'd be very unhappy if, after buying, i came to know that MTS's presence is not at all there in chennai...am i confusing?

no you are not. i just want to alert you that even if the signal is good in your city/region, it might not be good enough inside your room.

yes, admin is right. b4 taking any new connection just check their signal strength, speed etc. Ask them to give you a demo at the site at which you would most likely to spend your time browsing the internet. remember the rule, QOS of wireless operators depends place to place. 🙂 MTS may give perfect service at my place(in reality its otherwise) but it may not be the case at your place.good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.