Is it worth ditching BSNL & going for Railwire?

My connection is opticle fibre. Media converter attached to it. On asking the technical guy, he said increasing upload speed will decrease download speed

My connection is opticle fibre. Media converter attached to it. On asking the technical guy, he said increasing upload speed will decrease download speed
Yes i tried other servers too they are also showing slow upload speed

Hey Guys.
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the 4 different installation processes, and which one is best.
I am from ludhiana, Punjab.
Currently using Airtel broadband plan Rs 749 - 15GB @ 4mbps unlimited.
Should I shift to railwire?
Currently facing some problems with airtel customer service from 15 days.

Hey Guys.
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the 4 different installation processes, and which one is best.

Hey Guys.

Ask your LCO on what is the last mile delivery in your area. The 4 different delivery is just there to notify in what ways a users will get railwire connection but what you'll get truly depends on what your LCO has to offer.

The best would be fibre tbh.

Anyone using Railwire in Mumbai currently? The plans seem really good but haven't heard much about them in Mumbai at least.

Hey Guys.

Email them, I had similar problem, I mailed them they replaced local contractor.

bsnl waspure torture for me when i was teenage boy but railwire gave me relief even though plans was costly