Is it true?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 8,667
infact who here sees DD channels?!

Nobody here watches DD, but there are still people who use this service, and they should this forum for their queries/problems

AFAIK , ppl in remote areas watch DD a lot , and this section could be of use to them

Remote areas do not have access to this forum as well

Who here even uses this service?
Well there are 3.5 Millon people used it. Its more than Dish Tv and Tata Sky. Even both DTH player doesn't have that numbers.😀

this is not only people living remotely watch DD , programming sometime is very good you see Lok Sabha channels i think it is one of the best current affair channel as must forperson preparing for Civil servivces then gyandarshan , my favorite id DD Punjabi , one good thing about DD is very less or no commeriacal breaks during programme ,i really love DD robby

As per their promise they should increase the channels.New channels should be added soon.They should give importance to every language.

DD Direct+ have started on basis that it will always remain FTA and viewers will not have to pay for watching TV channels. So DD Direct+ will remain free for future.

it depends on government. but yes as of now its free.

Is DD also in the process of upgradation of adding new Channels? They have removed Jeevan TV and which is not appearing in Dish TV now a days

soon the Govt. will pass legislation to give free feed of all channels on DD Direct plus with 75:25 profits :hysterical::hysterical: