IS it safe to signup to private tracker

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
hi friends, i have one new question today.Is it safe to sign up for a private tracker. it requires mail-ID, country, username & password.if i sign up to one private tracker is it necessary to sign up other private tracker also.i find private tracker sign up page from link-removed.org page.here i open description page for one torrent, which tells that to use this torrent u have to sign up to that private tracker site.is it safe to sign up. should i sign up other trackers also.before i heared that to sign up to private tracker somebody have to invite you. is it true.if it is then why i am getting sign up page.is sign up requires any money.please help, i know so many peoples want to know the answer.!!

hi friends, i have one new question today.Is it safe to sign up for a private tracker. it requires mail-ID, country, username & password.if i sign up to one private tracker is it necessary to sign up other private tracker also.i find private tracker sign up page from link-removed.org page.here i open description page for one torrent, which tells that to use this torrent u have to sign up to that private tracker site.is it safe to sign up. should i sign up other trackers also.before i heared that to sign up to private tracker somebody have to invite you. is it true.if it is then why i am getting sign up page.is sign up requires any money.please help, i know so many peoples want to know the answer.!!

Dude, are you for real.....
I mean, come on, obviously you have to give your details to sign up on any site(including this one). Besides, if they want money, I'm sure you would stumble across that somwhere during the sign up process.
If you get one credit card does it mean you have to get a credit card from every company out there???
Please relate the analogy......

P.S : Yes, if its a good tracker then you will need an invite.

i want to know that if you register to any private tracker by giving name, address, mail-ID & phone number but not bank account number or credit card number.are they able to charge me any money without any bank account number or credit card number.reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!