Is it safe to port to uninor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chetan31

Hi guys kindly suggest is it worth and safe to port in to uninor. i am planning to port in to uninor from tata docomo

ATHUL_143

Master Of the *****
Regulars
docomo is nt bad then whjy you changing from it. in kerala uninor recharge coupon is nt available very easily. dnt knw wat condition in banglore

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Not a lot of people would have used it. Your best bet is to get a temporary SIM to try out their network and then switch your existing number if you find it to your satisfaction

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Thats a nice idea suggested!! Btw i have heard that Uninor & Docomo are allowing free incoming calls on roaming......is it true?

C

chetan31

yaar docomo is very bad in bangalore, their billing system is almost currupt. they always charge extra for 3G usage . customer care is very poor, they almost disconnect line the moment you shout on them. want to change immediatly

Junk_Lord

Regulars
Porting your precious Mobile Number to a relatively bad network is a bad idea.I haven't seen many people say that Uninor is working great.Just get a temporary sim and checkout how thing are.If someone u know is using uninor then there then u may ask him for details

devx101

Senior
Regulars
uninor se bachke rehena:tongue2:.....it is one of best of all worst new entrants. don't fall for cheapo plans they will take out the money from ur back.
real life exp.....my friend had a fight :Kill: with their customer care reps in local office.:tyrannosaurus:
crime.....small scale frivolous balance deduction, no records of calls even in their system!!:scare:

sri

Regular
Regulars
have been using uninor without any problems,it does have small n/w related issues..had ported to uninor from loop..

Status
Not open for further replies.