Is it right time to buy HDD ??

everyone wants to buy a HDD now that they are expensive 😀

everyone wants to buy a HDD now that they are expensive 😀

Those who had ill fate always get caught in such situation. I didn't purchased one because of laziness and now rate had been increased. 🙁

----------

I posted letsbuy 500 off coupons in this thread....

https://broadband.forum/online-shopping/72427-multi-discount-coupon-thread/

Try them once......

Oh Thanks a lot bro. Its working and costing me Rs 2800.

Someone confirm me for go ahead so that i could complete the transaction.

i doubt you would find a cheaper deal in the retail market where shopkeepers are likely to rip you off 😀 go ahead with it. it looks fine!

Thanks Sushubh bhai. Done. This product was added today itself.

I already have 1TB portable disk, bt need another 500GB one to copy videos and connect to LED or BD player. Both work on different file system and I can't afford to loose my backup data of 1TB HDD. Hope to get delivery tomorrow as shipment had been processed. 🙂

I already have 1TB portable disk, bt need another 500GB one to copy videos and connect to LED or BD player. Both work on different file system and I can't afford to loose my backup data of 1TB HDD.

Hope to get delivery tomorrow as shipment had been processed. 🙂

Good news that your order has been processed already with in 24 hours.

Kindly update when you see shipment AWB in your "order " history.

USB hard drives are now a demand commodity due to thailand flood and these prices are below competitor price.

I was about to order another brand just now (Rs 100 cheaper).Since this brand of 500 Gb USB Hdrive is shipping,I might go with this .

Thanks

seagate freeagent-goflex (500gb) now @ 3900rs, today they increased price from 3300rs to 3900rs

Buy Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex (2.5 Inch) USB Kit Black 500GB at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Wow , That means I was lucky enough to order it that day itself. Thanks to you and Sushubh 🙂

----------

Good news that your order has been processed already with in 24 hours.

Kindly update when you see shipment AWB in your "order " history.

USB hard drives are now a demand commodity due to thailand flood and these prices are below competitor price.

I was about to order another brand just now (Rs 100 cheaper).Since this brand of 500 Gb USB Hdrive is shipping,I might go with this .

Thanks

Hey bro, as told to you AWB Number was issued same day . And since today morning Way Bill No status is visible on Blue Dart Site.

So, now i should expect the delivery by today and latest by tomorrow.