Is it right time to buy HDD ??

I was thinking to a 1TB Portable Drive.But, I don't think it's the right time 😕

In this kind of electronics, or any kind of electronics, theres never the right time to commit to anything. Thats what we say even for marriages....."I shud have waited a bit longer to get a better deal".I havent gone thru the thread much, but the last time i bought HDD was en External Seagate Drive of 1 TB, USB 2.0.....cost Rs.3,400.

Its good that you already confessed that you don't have followed this thread warna ..........😛HDD prices had been increased heavily because of flood in Thailand. Now you will understand the whole scenario.

Ok, thats bad then. But yeah, i do have this habit now of mentioning if i had read the previous posts or not. Otherwise, i wud draw unnecessary flak, in any kind of thread! :Tongue:

Koi Nai. I got my Shipment.

happy and thankful to get a better deal 🙂

Congradulations.You got it quite fast. Letsbuy is improving a lot.

My order placed today only.still under process...

i have always believed that it is your luck. company does not usually matter. also... seagate recently acquired the hard disk division of samsung. so samsung is out of this market!

Means technically every HDD is almost same. And i absolutely agree that luck factor always work in any Electronics Product.

I have heard good about Seagate. But recently, even u wud be aware, that WD replaced my old HDD which didnt work well, for a brand new one, with a new warranty period altogether. So even they are not bad either.So yes, it more depends on ur luck!