is it really free unlimited hours?

• Thread starter Thread starter data1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,650

data1

anyone please confirm that whethere it is really a free hours or not! my account logs counting every minutes!! I am scared as this is my first month as a broadband user of bsnlCan anyone please explain?

0200 hrs t0 0800 hrs is ABSOLUTELY FREE! and UNLIMITED 😀

Any user from Kolkata please confirm this! I am watching my account service record counting every minutes!!

It will show on ur records but u will not be billed for it. And please read bfore posting, a similar post was put a few days back. I am tired of constantly replying to same posts every 2 days.

its not free. u pay for it anyways. its not like that i do not pay for the regular connection and i can still use the night hours for unlimited downloads.

u get a package with night unlimited when u buy the whole package for a month. 🙂

beware of the billing practice of the BSNL, they dont have any infrastructure to monitor overlap timings..so if u started from 1 and connecteed till 9, in the morning u will be billed to total.

Also beware of billing errors. BSNL might charge u for downloads between free hrs (never trust PSU's).

right, but i still get a kick that a PSU ISP is giving me the highest speeds hehe (nevermind the rip-off pricing)cant wait for some WWF-style competition for high-speed/unlimited plans :-0

like if your connected from 6:00 to 9:00 and download 300mb,but you stopped your download at 8:00 and were just browsing the net till 9:00, you will be billed for 100mb. thats how its working, I calculated all this stuff from my bill, hectic job!!

oh cool, if they are doing this everywhere then hopefully small mistakes like overshooting the NU time limits by a few minutes doesnt mean you'll get charged the entire thing...meaning if i start downloads (total 1 GB on) from 215 AM and forget to stop at 745 AM but stop at 815AM then shouldnt be charged/deducted too much....hopefully

Last month i downloaded more than 10gb in UL and i didnt exceed 1gb in normal time so i paid only 500.So i think its UL is for real.This info is only users who r new and dont believe in BSNL.