is it possible to use aircel gprs alongside bsnl 750ul+

lightgreen49

Regular
ISP
MTNL
i am subscribed to aircel 98/- unlimited plan ,the speed of which is around 13 KBPS which is sufficient for surfing . i also have bsnl landline 750UL + connection speed of which is 61 KBPSi want to use BSNL connection for torrents and for normal browsing i want to use aircel GPRS which i m connected with bluetoothhow to configure the firefox browser to use Aircel gprs connecton only while the torrents are downloading on bsnl?

I am not sure, but try Netlimiter. It allows you to specify bandwidth to each program accessing net. May it has option to choose connection also.

I don't think it's possible to achieve what you have described. I've heard of load-balancing routers but they are useless for you as one of your connection is wireless.

well there is nothing sch thing as impossible in this world . if no one finds a solution then i myself will try to discover out a way and will it here ! "till then please dont think that it is impossible or if you think then dont post it here "

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

and it's nothing like activation or load balancing here dude but managing two connection --> i just want that the firefox should work on aircel alone simple

I don't think there are any easy ways to do it. I have tried it too and all it does is use the main connection and if it fails it will automatically use the backup connection. you cannot use both of them simultaneously

try googling for load balancing software. I remember someone explain how he used EVDO + BB to achieve speed equal to speed of both connections.