Is it possible to get a extra Jio 4k settop box for the same connection?

• Thread starter Thread starter icecool20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 25,927
ISP
Jio Fiber
I was wondering if it is possible to get a additional Jio 4k settop box for a second tv.
Presently, Jio gives one settop box along with the router with every Jio fiber connection.
This one settop box can be attached to one tv.
What if you want to use the Jio 4k set top box with another tv? Is it possible to just get a second set top box from Jio?
I know there are other options for the second tv - Firestick, android box, etc... But if we needed a second jio box, is it possible to get one?

Big NO.

one connection one box.
As you already know, buy any android tv box.
I suggest Mi Box 4K. Using this for my projector.

Upvote 0
Solution
You won't be able to get a second one because you would be able to get the same benefit of paid OTT apps and Jio don't want you to do that. It's worth thousands of rupees benefit that you would get it for free.
A workaround is to get a second connection and disconnect it. don't return the set-top box. Do it at your own risk, they might impose a fine and call you billion times to get back the set-top box.

Upvote 0
A update. Jio is giving a secondary set top box to jio fiber customers. Costs around Rs 2999 (one time payment). Will be linked to the primary number. Not sure if it is a good buy, due to availability of other options in the market like, firestick 4k, etc...

Upvote 0
@icecool20 the amount is 3999 and you own that box once purchased. So once you disconnect the service it is just piece of shit

Upvote 0