Is it just me or Railwire seems to have improved in the last few months?

• Thread starter Thread starter ausyvthb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,603
By few if you mean last month then yes. It's kind of decent service now instead of absolute waste of money it was before.

I hope they roll out IPv6 too.

Work in progress my dear friend. They have increased the bandwidth and also have changed the switch to 10G. Addition to this, LIVE TV and other new updates are gonna roll out very soon. Stay tuned for more.

Other updates like? They already have unicast TV streaming partnership is some circles, it's a whole lot of nothing AFAIK.

RailWire is 1000 times better than BSNL. These days BSNL has gone down to HELL... Most of the sites does n' t open.

LMAO as soon as I gave them some credit. Can't trust any govt companies to do a good job at this stuff.

0D3bqkT.png

I work for an ANP and that is how I get an update with regards to RailWire. Actually its not the fault of RailWire at all but the damn employees who work under them. They take their sweet time to upgrade and fix the existing issues unlike the private operators.

Gone again. Wonder what happens every other Sunday morning (very convenient, so it doesn't get fixed until Tuesday).

I have been getting some issues here regarding disconnections as well, thinking to drop them as soon as Airtel or some other local provider pops up here. Ping has also slightly increased from the past month and so has the speed.