Is Hayai broadband fake?

• Thread starter Thread starter AB96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 8,907
ISP
Dvois ION
I'm not accusing Mathew Carley or anyone, but after surfing the net, I found many people in public forums claiming that Hayai is a fraud. I was looking forward to being a Hayai user by the end of this month but after recovering this information, I'm unsure whether this is the right step for me or not.
I'm looking forward to replies with proof to back the claim (whatever it is).
P.S. I seriously hope they are a legit company, as the VFM plans they offer is simply mind-boggling.

Apply for a connection. If they have a presence in your area, you would get a call. If not, you would probably still get a call. Update us with your own experiences.
Considering you are in Mumbai, you can do the needful. I cannot apply for a connection or go check their premises from here in Gurgaon.
Also. Stop believing everything that you read online.

hayai has not filed COMPULSORY government returns from last three years. that is not even once after its launch.
hayai has not appointed AUDITOR which is also compulsory, from last 2 years (only 1st year/2011-12 it was done) which means possibly they never (or once) held AGM which is also required.
main director's digital signature has also expired from more than 1 year and not renewed.
hayai may soon be added in "defaulter / vanishing company list" for failing to do above.
now you can decide whether to trust the company or not.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating ! Please do apply for the connection and find out for yourself and do update us ! Unfortunately for the rest of us, we can only read about someone else's experience and speculate !

chromaniac said:
Also. Stop believing everything that you read online.
Especially that which is posted by mgcarley. I'm also surprised by your apparent support, given the fake Speedtest images fiasco from last year, and the lack of any proof of license or APNIC IP allotment.

A few months ago, he tweeted that the coverage map on Hayai's site had been made current. My location was shaded green, meaning that a connection was possible. Within a week, I tweeted about a connection in my area, but he said it wasn't possible because the capacity had to be upgraded first. So why was the area shaded 'green'?
See if anyone can find any review of the ISP from an independent 3rd party.
Honesty Net Solutions, OTOH, is a real ISP, and which seems to have some sort of tie-up with Hayai. For a couple of months, a few people living near mgcarley were getting HNS connections via him, but that also seems to have stopped.

Ok...this seems to be heading towards yet another Hayai fake or not thread !!!

and Hayai ghost is back to haunt Admin again 😀
does it happen on Halloween every year? 😛layful:

--Edited--
I have no inclination to reply to this or other such threads, as I don't have the time for the ensuing debate at the moment - I have better things to do.

mgcarley said:
--Edited--
I have no inclination to reply to this or other such threads, as I don't have the time for the ensuing debate at the moment - I have better things to do.
Good. The CEO of a supposedly revolutionary company should have much better things to do than to worry about a few people speculating.