is hathway available in dadar?

nuclearrambo

Regular
ISP
Tata Sky Broadband, MTNL
Is hathway internet service available in Dadar??I want to have a 256 unlimited connection for 650.(Read a ad. in newspapaer), so pls. tell me whether it is available in Dadar area of Mumbai.

hi!!! basically hathway service is not last mile connectivity!!!! Its depends upon the local cablewala!!! cause he would be supplying it to you.Many of my frnds have hathway but they are not that happy with it.They say that every 10 days there is a disconnection and customer care is poor!!! I too also have hathway set top box and its not working since last 10 days... so decide... it is available everywhere!!! their technology is basically that it comes thru your exisitng cable connection.one wire of cable will go in to ur modem.so if there is any problem with ur cable wala,then ur are gone....... so.........GO for MTNL triband if ur usage in not tht much!!!! but then there is a waiting for tht!!!!

according to me u dnt go for hathway!!! its not tht reliable, a lot of disconnections!!!! so..... if u really wanna go then be ready to face it............

ya only option!!waise bhi!! how r u finding triband ka service!! and what r ur opinions on it ie pros and cons!!!

last mile connectivity!!!! Its depends upon the local cablewala!!! cause he would be supplying it to you.Many of my frnds have hathway but they are not that happy with it.They say that every 10 days there is a disconnection and customer care is poor!!! I too also have hathway set top box and its not working since last 10 days