Is DSL 599 good or DSL 749 - I would like to know which plan is better ASAP PLEASE !

• Thread starter Thread starter GABRIEL36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,461

GABRIEL36

ISP
DIALUP
Dear Friends, As many of you know, i have been having severe problems with my current DSL Plan 2399. Also, this Plan 2399 has been causing me severe "Financial Problems" hence my desire to change. I wish to change to either DSL 599 or DSL 749 from tomorrow with effect from the 1st of December !!Could anyone give me some immediate feedback which Plan is better !! BTW, I am only interested in one of these two plans. I have no interest in DSL Plan 849 NU. Can someone please respond immediately if possible, as i am going to the Exchange tomorrow. Regards,

Well cost-to-usage there is no big difference in the two plans. In both plans u end up paying a little less than 50 paise per MB (in DSL 599, u pay a fraction less than DSL 749). But the advantage in DSL 599 is that if you exceed the usage, u gotta pay 80p per MB. And in DSL 749, u have to pay 1Re per MB.I guess DSL 599 is better any day!!!

he does not want a NU option. The two plans he was comparing was DSL 599 and DSL749. DSL 849NU was not in picture and he was *not interested* in it 🙂