Is dishtv the best dth in india??

• Thread starter Thread starter pramitr1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,820

pramitr1

ISP
BSNL
Guys as the events of addition of new channels have been witnessed by subscribers like us especially addition of neo channel is there any doubt about the fact that dish tv is the best dth in india??although i own Tata Sky as well as videocon but i hv dish tv in my room n i can proudly say 2 my bro who has the dth in his room that dish tv is now ready 2 kick sm ass at the back of other dth companies>what is your opinion??although non dishtv users will always say negative things still i want a view frm every 1 who reads this thread ie dish tv as well as non dishtv users.

I would say that Airtel Digital TV, Relainace big tv and D2H are far better than than Dish tv.Reason: All have almost same pack prices and few extra channels are der in dose DTH's and they have far better PQ than Dish tv believe me.

One thing for sure, ZEE classic is making a big difference, lots of ppl like this channel and it really differentiate the whole packaging!!!!

Its Great that Dish tv has added Neo, but it has taken years to add that channel.I dont think dish tv is the best DTH around.There are other quality operators like Airtel,Tata Sky,BIG and D2H.

In my opinion right now dishtv is best amongst all dth operator.It has max. no. of channels and also standard picture quality (i m not saying awesome quality). in the recent past it has best recharge scheme (e.g. Pay 3 get 4 for silver saver, gold saver, pay 5 get 6 in platinum, pay 6 get 7 in silver & gold). It has also good facilities for its customers like call me(not available in any dth), home pick up. In recent month it has done service campaign in which organised service camps in all over india. Now opened stb repair hubs in almost 78 cities in india. Also recently came with new innovative idea to start mod channel as an add-on, on monthly basis. So overall its best amongst all dth and doing justice to its no. 1 DTH post in india.

Purpose of common wealth game (CWG) in India is to motivate the young. It is know fact that FTA channel symbol rate is less than half of that of paid channel especially Zee network. It has been the case for years. What TRAI or Broadcast ministry is doing god only knows. Always I used to get 'check the set top box' for FTA chennel. when nuclear debate happened. DD lokshaba was very clear even other important times. DD sports is the live telecaster for the event. Now atleast for today's CWG opening ceremony event Dishtv would have given good symbol rate to view it propery. I would say India and its machinery are failed every aspect to give image of failed India. What is the use of conducting common wealth game in India if Indians are facing difficulty in viewing it live.

In my opinion right now dishtv is best amongst all dth operator.
It has max. no. of channels and also standard picture quality (i m not saying awesome quality). in the recent past it has best recharge scheme (e.g. Pay 3 get 4 for silver saver, gold saver, pay 5 get 6 in platinum, pay 6 get 7 in silver & gold). It has also good facilities for its customers like call me(not available in any dth), home pick up. In recent month it has done service campaign in which organised service camps in all over india. Now opened stb repair hubs in almost 78 cities in india. Also recently came with new innovative idea to start mod channel as an add-on, on monthly basis. So overall its best amongst all dth and doing justice to its no. 1 DTH post in india.

U need to get some ur "Misleading" facts. Do some research and den post it.

1) Call me service is available in Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV too. Donot ever give wrong info that Dish tv has dis. Surely u can look supon the Live CHAT service that is still "TESTING" on their terms 😀

2) Service camps were done by TATA Sky too.

3) Airtel Digital Tv provided new movies for Rs 10 for 4 days and ur Dish tv is giving 2 years old movie for Rs 2 😀

U need to check Videocon D2H packages to ensure that how far Dish tv packs are. And most importantly, connect Dish tv with 32 inch LCD and check, may u can count that Pixels 😀 Thanks to Dish TV's pathethic PQ.

Well its every bodies personal thinking which is best, If you are using some other DTH you will that is good,But over all Dishtv Good and value for your Money, With Max number of channels and almost all the good channels are now available on Dishtv, Good and Economical Packages and Offer, Good picture quality I won't its best or worst BUt it has good picture quality.